Welcome to this week’s recap blog post, about all things fitness business.
Couple of important things today:
1) I’ve been talking a lot about why Facebook ads STILL work great for gym owners & PTs – if you do them right.
Scroll down to get immediate access to an 82-page mega guide that reveals we run our gym ads for our fitness business in 2020 (no opt in, and 100% free)
2) The 6-Figure Fitness Business Plan (Mindmap + Video Download)
A lot of fitpros were asking about how to structure the full business strategy to grow a profitable gym. So based on the multiple locations currently running, and the gyms I’ve launched and sold in the past, here’s a comprehensive mindmap & walkthrough video: https://justindevonshire.com/fitness-business-growth/
Check it out and let me know how it helps!
FACEBOOK ADS FOR GYMS – HOW WE DO IT
Even though FB ad costs are on the rise, and there’s more competition than ever… you can still profit big. Its not in finding ‘magic tactics’…but in creating the best strategy.
Our system is working TODAY for gym owners all over the UK, US, Canada & Australia, who had wasted thousands of dollars on “Agencies”.
Our fitpro clients even set this up themselves using our tutorials, in under a few hours. Check out this guide for the whole mega walk-through.
MOST POPULAR CONTENT FROM LAST WEEK
Podcast: Organic Social Media for Gyms
OTHER STUFF THAT MAY HELP YOU
- Another reminder that you can get the 6-Figure Fitness Business Plan at THIS LINK
- I’ve just launched spaces for a FREE 4-week fitness business mentorship with me. If you’d like my 1-1 help to grow your business, see if you qualify at the this link <
- Got new podcast episodes coming up with special guests Jack Thomas & Eric Malzone. These guys are legit fitness business owners, but don’t hang out on FB too much. Connect with them on LinkedIn and say I sent you 🙂
Thanks as always for being a reader & taking the time to consume our content. It means so much to me!
Have a great week,